Thursday, December 13, 2012

Season 5 ending

Currently, I am 136 comics into Season 5 and I have decided to end this season around comic 150 in. I still have a way to go before I finish writing to reach up to 150ish, and it will be a bit little longer before it actually ends on the blog/my Facebook. I now have two questions I'd like to ask you the readers:

First question: How do you think I should end Season 5? Last season's ending was suggested by my friends and fellow comic characters Shannon and Frank, and I'm really open to any ideas. Even as I'm typing this blog post, another friend and fellow comic character Gabri has suggested that I end it "happily". I certainly can do this, but I want to hear more ideas. I can combine ideas too.

Here's my second question to you: What would you like to see in Season 6? I have no plans at all for it, I only just decided to end Season 5 today. I would love some feedback on this. The only thing I won't accept is adding characters. Currently, I have twenty regularly appearing characters, and it's REALLY hard to keep up with all of them. This season, I've found a better balance, but I still have trouble with it.

I don't know when Season 6 will begin quite yet or exactly Season 5 will end, but until then, thanks to everyone for all their support, and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment