Thursday, August 15, 2013

Current Status on Comics

With the current season ending with the "When Movies Become Reality" subset, and with only one more installment of "Reality" left, it's time for me to explain my plans for the future. I do plan to bring the series back for another season. However, I am planning on taking a long break in between seasons. I don't know exactly when Season 7 will start, but know that I intend to continue.

It's too early to tell if there will be any new additions or any cuts next season. At this point, I don't plan on having any additions, but that doesn't mean there won't be.

All this being said, the posts on this blog will be fewer. I am still going to post as much as I can. Things like drawings and artwork portraits.

Until then, please enjoy this weekend's Season Six closer!
- Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment