Thursday, October 10, 2013

Season 7 Update!

I finally have some details about Season 7 of the series! It took a while for me to crack this season, but I finally have come up with something I can roll with.

My first decision is to not have any subsets. This is for two reasons. Firstly, I have no good ideas for a subset. Secondly, I want the entire season to be story-driven.

Going off of what I just said about the entire season being story driven, I mean that there will be an over-arcing story interwoven throughout. There will still be the same amount of funny comics, but every so often, there will be serious ones thrown in to advance the story.

What is the story? You'll just have to wait and see. I will say this, however: It deals with moving on and growing up.

Another thing I plan to do is to have at least two new characters added in! I haven't made a decision as to who they will be, but I'll let you know when the time comes!


1 comment: