Friday, January 31, 2014

NEW VIDEO - Sam's Comics: Behind the Comic Relief - Documentary

My two biggest hobbies have always been drawing and video making, so when I can combine the two, I'm always happy. That's exactly what I did this past week while I was on break in between semesters at Flashpoint. I've been working hard on a new season of Sam's Comics, and when I decided that this upcoming season would be the last one, I knew I wanted to do something special for it. On Sunday afternoon, I came up with the idea of making a documentary about the series. This is something I've never actually done, not even when I did the behind the scenes videos for Sam's Comics: The Movie, which I had just recently re-released. From Sunday night to early Friday morning, I've been working on it and it's finally done. My tribute to a series that's lasted eight years, seven seasons, and one feature film.

Okay, I'm getting really annoyed by how this whole Google-combining-with-YouTube-and-Blogger thing doesn't actually make my life any easier, because I used to be able to link videos from my YouTube channel directly into my blog posts, but now when I go to do that, it tells me no videos are found. When I try the search option, it won't find my videos, so I just have to again, give you the URL and you'll have to follow the link the old fashioned way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUjDoa7Z5vo


No comments:

Post a Comment