Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Series Ending and New Spin-Off!

So, this Saturday is the final day for Sam's Comics. After that, it's all over. It'll all be done. Forever. It's kinda hard for me to take in, because I'm actually super excited to release the finale even though I know I'm gonna be sad right after it ends.

I've had a great time doing all these comics for everyone. I started writing them back in 2006, and eight years, seven seasons, one feature film and a planned spin-off later and it all ends.

Yes, there is going to be a spin-off series to Sam's Comics! It's a five-episode web series that will be released on YouTube (links will be included here on the blog once they are released). The spin off is called "Team S.A.M." and follows the misadventures of Sam, Amelia, and Monica as they work to prove they can be the best of their class by making the best atmospheric project ever.

Whether or not this miniseries will continue beyond the five episodes I don't know, but it will be coming sometime soon!

still from Episode 1: The Assignment
still from Episode 2: Pigeons
still from Episode 3: Postmortem
still from Episode 4: Dead Zach
still from Episode 6: The End

No comments:

Post a Comment